We have a variety of resources on this web site:
• View product information for our software
• Browse or download online documentation
• Contact us via email with pre-sales queries, support issues and website feedback
Address your email to support at rivergatesoftware.com.
You must purchase a license to use our applications on your Mac. After you make a purchase, you will receive a license key within a few minutes via an automated email. You should keep a copy of the email so that you have the download link and license key at hand, in case you need to reinstall the software later.
All of our software is delivered via download. You can re-download software at any time:
Product & VersionBluStreak Tracer 2.3.3 or laterOS X 10.8 or laterRequirementsBluStreak Tracer 2.1.1OS X 10.6–10.7BluStreak Tracer 2.0.3OS X 10.5BluStreak Tracer Documentation (PDF) BluStreak Premaster 1.1.6OS X 10.5 or laterDVDAfterEdit Mastering Edition 3.0.5OS X 10.3–10.6
Important: Application downloads are compressed ZIP files. If you download an application on Windows, make sure you copy the ZIP file to a Mac before uncompressing. If you uncompress on Windows, important information will be lost, and the resulting application will not run correctly when copied to a Mac.
All applications require a license key to operate.
Note: For BluStreak Tracer add-ons, there is no separate download. Use the add-on license key with the downloaded application.
If you don't have a copy of the licensed application, first download it using the above links. Try running the application to find out if the license information is already present on your Mac.
If not, then you can request that the license key be emailed to you (BluStreak Tracer only — for other software, contact us via email.)
• Start the BluStreak Tracer application.
• In the menu bar at the top of your display, locate the BluStreak Tracer menu, immediately to the left of the File menu.
• Choose the License Keys... item from the BluStreak Tracer menu.
• Choose “Install additional license keys now” and press “Next”.
• If you do not have your license key, choose “Retrieve license keys from the online store”, then enter the email address used for the purchase, and press “Next”.
• If you still have your license key email, select all of the text in the email and paste it into the text box. The license key will be extracted from the text and displayed in the text box. If you have additional emails for add-ons, paste them in the same way.
• Follow the rest of the instructions in the window to complete the license installation process.
If you’re unsure of how to proceed at any point, please contact us via email.
© 2011–2016 Rivergate Software, llc. All rights reserved.